Kitazato Warming Media
The VT602 warming media allow up to four procedures to be carried out and consist of:
- 2 x 4ml Vials TS (Thawing Solution)
- 1 x 4ml Vials DS (Dilution Solution)
- 1 x 4ml Vial WS (Washing Solution)
Kitazato Warming Media are the most versatile option for cryopreservation in your laboratory. Reduce your costs by using the same media for vitrification and warming of oocytes and embryos, in all their stages of development, from Pronucleus to Blastocyst.
The composition of the Kitazato Warming Media is entirely synthetic. Among the components, the following are notable:
- HPC – Hydroxypropyl Cellulose Prevents the risk of contamination, increases the rate of survival in hatched blastocysts and reduces mechanical stress during warming.
- Trehalose Functions as an osmotic agent in place of sucrose; provides greater safety in the process, improving the protection of the cellular membranes.
All Kitazato media must be kept between 2ºC and 8ºC, out of sunlight. VT601 and VT602 have a shelf life of 12 months.
LAL assay for endotoxin
Mouse embryo assay (MEA)
pH: 7.2 – 7.6