Manufactured from steel of excellent quality, its triple cut blade provides a fast puncture, minimising
damage to the ovarian tissue. The excellent control of the puncture allows the operation time to be
reduced, retrieving oocytes in the best possible conditions.
The Kitazato needles have a “Thin Wall” design which offers, with the same external diameter, an increased internal diameter with respect to the rest of the puncture needles on the market. In this way, Kitazato allows work to be carried out with needles with smaller external diameter, and thus reduces the possibility of bleeding and the risk of lesions in the uterine lining while minimising stress in the oocyte during the aspiration.
Kitazato range of diameters, from 16 Gauge to 21 Gauge, is largest on the market, offering ideal options for working with patients with low response in natural cycles, allowing the follicular aspiration to be carried out without anaesthetic with the smallest diameters.
Highly visible echogenicity is achieved by the ECHO Markings running to the tip of the needle. This marking is etched smooth into the metal minimising trauma.
- Tip with echogenic marking – guarantees high visibility for the correct approach to the follicle during oocyte recovery.
- “Thin Wall” design – provides a greater internal diameter. Reduces stress to the oocyte during aspiration and allows work with needles with smaller external diameter, reducing trauma to the patient.
- Triple cut blade – ensures fast and effective puncture which minimises lesions to tissue.
- Handle with positioning marking – provides control throughout the oocyte recovery process and helps to control the position of the needle blade.
- Silicon bung with syringe connection – allows cleaning the follicle or cleaning the needle. Prevents any negative effect derived from a potential patient allergy to latex.
- Different lengths available for aspiration tubes.
Mouse embryo assay (MEA)
Composition: stainless steel SUS304
|ORDER NUMBER ||DESCRIPTION ||GAUGE ||LENGTH ||ASPIRATION LINE |
|376350 ||Double Lumen ||16G ||35cm ||100cm + 80cm (flushing) |
|377350 ||Double Lumen ||17G ||35cm ||100cm + 80cm (flushing) |
|378350 ||Double Lumen ||18G ||35cm ||100cm + 80cm (flushing) |
Kitazato OPU NEEDLES are sold in boxes of 10 units